Graduates of HKU may join the HKU Graduate membership scheme to enjoy library privileges (including borrowing privileges and off-campus/onsite access to selected electronic resources). Applications can be made online.
Current Graduate borrower’s card holders with a library deposit may enjoy automatic renewal of a three-year HKU Graduate membership effective from 1 September 2022 to 31 August 2025 by offsetting your library deposit. Kindly find more details from our FAQs.
HKU SPACE / Centennial College Graduates
Graduates of HKU SPACE / Centennial College programmes can join the Libraries as a member of the HKUL Circle of Friends. More information can be found at Circle of Friends. Applications can be made online or at Enquiries Counter on the 2/F of the Main Library (New Wing).
HKU Graduates and HKU SPACE / Centennial College Graduates
- Borrowing, Returning, Recalls, and Renewals
- Library Card Application
- Library Notification Services
- Study Places: Provides study tables.
- Find out more about the facilities available and book a space via Facilities Booking System
Teaching, Learning, and Research Support
- Off-campus/onsite access to the Libraries’ selected Electronic Resources (Circle of Friends)
- Off-campus/onsite access to the Libraries’ selected Electronic Resources (HKU Graduate)
- Subject Specialists
- Recommend a purchase: Borrowers can fill out Book Recommendation Online e-form for your recommendation