HKU Graduates may apply for (i) Circle of Friends (Platinum), (ii) Borrower or (iii) Reader membership with different library privileges (including on-site reading privilege, borrowing privilege and/or remote access at Electronic Resources (Alumni e-Library). Not all electronic resources subscribed by HKUL are available for alumni's remote access. Licenses with some database vendors do not allow alumni access. Access to these resources may also be changed by the vendors or HKUL without prior notice. More information can be found at card application or you may wish to call 3917-2202.
HKU SPACE / Centennial College Graduates
Graduates of HKU SPACE / Centennial College programmes can join the Libraries as a member of the HKUL Circle of Friends. More information can be found at Circle of Friends or you may wish to call 2859-8903. Applications can be made online or at Enquiries Counter on the 2/F of the Main Library (New Wing).
HKU Graduates and HKU SPACE / Centennial College Graduates
- Borrowing Privileges: HKU Graduate (Platinum), HKU Graduate (Borrowers), HKU SPACE Graduate (Gold/Platinum), Centennial College Graduate (Gold)
- Equipment for Loan
- Inter-Branch Delivery Service: Request delivery of items among HKU Libraries (Borrowers only)
- Storage Collection Request: Borrow items from storage (Borrowers can send online request to retrieve items with the location “Storage” in the Library catalogue. Readers may request at the Main Library or any branch library circulation counter for retrieval of physical volumes only).
- Recalls, Renewals
- Library Notification Services: Email Alert Services
Library Card Application
- Information Counter (3/F, Main Library)
- Electronic Reference Service
- Telephone Reference Service
Teaching, Learning and Research Support
- Off-campus Access to Libraries Electronic Resources (Alumni e-library) (Circle of Friends Platinum Members Only)
- Subject Specialists
- Recommend a purchase: Borrowers can fill out Book Recommendation Online e-form for your recommendation