Most of the electronic resources are available in the Dental Library and some can be retrieved by remote access. For details of individual resource, check the library online catalogue (OPAC) by title.
To search for medical sciences electronic resources including Internet Resources, check Electronic Resources on the Library's homepage.
The followings are some digital resources initiated by the Dental Library:
- Faculty Publications Database
A bibliographic database providing access to research publications of the Faculty of Dentistry and the Division of Speech and Hearing Sciences dating back to 1990.
- Dental Faculty Community Health Project
A bibliographic database providing access to community health projects done by the final year dental students of the University of Hong Kong.
- Journals with Impact Factors on Dentistry, Oral Surgery & Medicine [2011 edition]
- Circle of Friends Alumni e-Library
- Dental newspapers clippings